Lola Hogan, CPCU ARM ARe
- Serves as a Claims Consultant and Expert Witness in first and third party bad faith actions.
- Understands and can explain both the theoretical and practical aspects of claims handling.
- More than 30 years of industry experience including 13 years as Chief Claim Officer of a Commercial Property Casualty and Personal Lines Company based in California.
- Has personally handled and managed a broad range of complex, high exposure first and third party claims, umbrella claims and suits against the company.
- Extensive experience in giving trial and deposition testimony including as Person Most Knowledgeable (PMK) on behalf of the company in bad faith actions.